Our sales team forges strong connections with enterprise and midsize businesses. Their days revolve around facilitating meaningful collaborations that drive growth and deliver opportunities for clients and contract talent alike. Through transparent communication, a solutions-oriented approach, and a dedication to fostering long-term partnerships, the sales team at PeopleCaddie is constantly raising the bar.
The marketing team at PeopleCaddie works daily to amplify the presence and impact of our platform within the dynamic landscape of independent work. Our focus is to communicate the value and benefits of PeopleCaddie’s unique approach to potential clients, partners, and talent. Through compelling storytelling and data-driven insights, we aim to showcase the transformative power of our platform in revolutionizing how work gets done.
A large U.S.-based public accounting firm was having difficulty staffing up to meet the demand for transaction advisory services (TAS) projects. These TAS projects for SPAC clients were highly profitable for the firm, but industry-wide SPAC volume had ramped up quickly, leading to a resource-constrained environment. By partnering with PeopleCaddie, they were able to rapidly staff to meet demand with high-quality contract resources and grow their revenue.
Due to a strong wave of SPAC activity nationwide, demand for TAS projects was high. After attempting to address its resource needs by shuffling existing staff and working with its internal recruiting team to source external talent, the firm still needed to quickly find additional resources. Given the highly-specialized nature, the firm was looking for Seniors and Managers with 2 – 6 years of transactional advisory experience at a Big 4 firm or a reputable investment bank.
They simultaneously reached out to a group of traditional staffing firms and to PeopleCaddie, a full-service staffing firm enabled by AI. PeopleCaddie was able to fill 80% of the positions, with the traditional staffing firms collectively filling the remaining 20%. On average it took one week between receiving the job request and placing a candidate.
With the support of PeopleCaddie, the firm utilized contractors across 20+ TAS clients, increasing transaction advisory services revenue for the firm.
To ensure that the client was able to move quickly on identified contractors, PeopleCaddie provided an extremely high level of support to the TAS partners. PeopleCaddie assigned a dedicated client success team composed of a relationship manager and a recruiting coordinator, with a pre-defined escalation process for any situations that required higher-level attention.
PeopleCaddie is known for its hybrid staffing paradigm – a strategy that harnesses the predictive power of AI with the human insight of recruiting, offering businesses the agility and precision they need in this dynamic talent market. This allowed the public accounting firm to hire faster, filling more openings with less internal effort.
During the process, PeopleCaddie:
At PeopleCaddie, our recruiting team is driven by a clear mission: to identify and engage the most exceptional independent professionals for our client’s needs. We are dedicated to meticulously matching skills, experience, and cultural fit to ensure the perfect alignment between freelancers and projects. The team nurtures a vibrant network of talent, fostering professional growth, and providing a seamless onboarding experience. By maintaining a strong commitment to quality, integrity, and a deep understanding of industry trends, the recruiting team at PeopleCaddie plays a pivotal role in shaping the success stories of our talent and the businesses we serve.